On top of being very refreshing, smoothies are great choices as a post workout snack since they contain liquids, carbohydrates and protein. Here is a delicious chocolate milk smoothie to enjoy in moderation, according to the intensity of your workouts!
- 375 ml (1,5 cups) of fresh strawberries
- 125 ml (½ cup) of chocolate milk
- 190 ml (¾ cup) of Liberté Greek yogurt 0-2% (with or without lactose)
- ½ frozen banana, cut into pieces
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of oat bran
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of pure maple syrup
- 4-5 cubes of ice
- Nutmeg and cinnamon to taste
- In a mixer, combine all ingredients until texture is smooth and creamy.
- Poor into glasses and sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon on top, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Preparation : 5 minutes | Cooking : none | Quantity : 2 servings of 300 ml
Nutrition facts per serving of 300 ml : 200 calories | 15 g of protein | 1.5 g of fat | 38 g of carbohydrates | 4 g of fibre | Source : VIVAÏ experts in sports nutrition