Are you fed up with sports drinks and simply prefer to drink water during bike rides or other long outings? To maintain proper energy levels, carbohydrates should be added throughout your workout. This banana bread made with chocolate milk is a good example of a snack to take with you… and to bring even more pleasure to your workouts!
- 2 eggs
- 375 ml (1,5 cups) of all purpose flour, unbleached
- 190 ml (¾ cups) of oat flakes
- 190 ml (¾ cups) of brown sugar
- 125 ml (½ cup) of chocolate milk,1% m.f
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of baking soda
- 1,5 ripe bananas
- 125 ml (½ cup) of cranberries or other dried fruit
- 2,5 ml (½ tsp) of vanilla
- Nutmeg to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix all ingredients together with a mixer or a wooden spoon.
- Poor into a greased bread loaf pan (or use parchment paper).
- Cook at 350°F (180°C) for 45 minutes.
Preparation : 10 minutes | Cooking : 45 minutes | Quantity : 10 slices
Nutrition facts per serving: 204 calories | 5 g of proteins | 2 g of fats | 44 g of carbohydrates | 1 g of fibre | Source : VIVAÏ experts in sports nutrition